Ways to Give
There are several ways you can give to Indiana Tech. If you’re not sure which is the best way for you, please talk with someone in our office so we can help you make an informed decision.
As an outright gift
The most effective gift is an unrestricted cash award, which will be applied to the most effective opportunity that helps students and promotes educational excellence.
You also can designate an area of special interest for your donation using our make a gift form, or by calling our office at 260.399.2846.
Planned giving and estate planning
Planned giving options to consider are:
- Designating Indiana Tech as a beneficiary of your estate: The simple bequest/trust is highly customizable.
- Creating a charitable gift annuity: An annuity can provide guaranteed income for you and your spouse and, ultimately, forward support to the university. More information can be found at the American Council on Gift Annuities.
- Making a gift of IRA distributions: As a non-profit university, Indiana Tech can be named the designee of your required minimum distributions.
Charitable gift annuities
A charitable gift annuity is a safe, simple way to receive a high, fixed-rate income for life. Here’s how it works:
- Make a gift to Indiana Tech with a minimum amount of $25,000. There is no limit on the maximum contribution allowed.
- Receive guaranteed payments back to you from Indiana Tech, beginning after you reach at least age 50.
- Rates of payment are established by the American Council on Gift Annuities.
- Receive a personal tax deduction and potentially reduced estate taxes
Charitable gift annuities helpe Indiana Tech and provide a guaranteed income stream for you.
A reminder before you give
Always consult your financial professional to see how these options fit your personal plan.
For more information on estate planning and charitable gift annuities and how these options might work in your circumstances, or how to give in other ways, please contact us at 260.399.2846 or at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support of Indiana Tech!