You’re invited to join alumni, friends, faculty, staff and students from our Warrior community as we celebrate Homecoming 2015, September 17-20. As a special addition, Indiana Tech will be celebrating its 85th Anniversary!
This year brings traditional events–such as our annual Alumni Awards Ceremony, campus tours, Tech101 Series, and more–and also adds new events like the Warrior Run, a 5K run and 1 mile walk. Tech will also welcome parents and friends as we celebrate Friends & Family Weekend. Everyone is sure to find something fun to attend.
This is one weekend you won’t want to miss! A very special invitation is extended to all of our 10-, 25- and 50-year reunion alumni (2005, 1990, and 1965), who will be honored at the Alumni Awards Luncheon on Saturday, September 19.
A schedule of highlights and events can be found on the schedule page. We look forward to seeing you in September!
Please visit our registration page to sign up for Homecoming 2015 events.
Homecoming 2014 Highlights
Warrior Weekend ’14 was another great success as alumni, friends, faculty, staff, and current students all gathered together on the Fort Wayne campus for a variety of festive events and activities. Here are some of the highlights of the weekend if you were not able to make it back to campus.
- 9 gentlemen and their guests returned to celebrate 50-years since their graduation in 1964
- Super Technology 101 sessions about the new C3 from Mark Richter, the Education Lab from Dr. Brad Yoder, and the Criminal Justice Lab from Dominic Lombardo
- Associate Professor of Business, Sherrill Hamman, shared her story to a full room at the annual Prayer Service
- Academic Center dedication ceremony
- Very successful Road Warrior Cruise-In with over 40 vehicles – many students, alumni & guests enjoyed walking through the area on campus with music from a live band
- Alumni Baseball game
- Alumni Soccer games
- Fun Alumni Lunch honoring the members of the class of 1964, three alumni award winners, the newest Alumni Hall of Fame inductee, and more
- Herman Habegger returned to celebrate his 66th anniversary of graduating
- A riveting inaugural home opener for the Indiana Tech Ice Hockey team
- Fabulous tours of the new Academic Center
- A wonderful time of meeting new people and renewing old friendships
This spectacular homecoming weekend was capped off with the 25th Annual TWIST Golf Outing played at Chestnut Hills on Sunday, September 21. There was another full field of foursomes that teed off at Noon. All had a great time during the day both on the course and in the club house socializing. This year’s outing brought in over $15,000 which will be distributed evenly between Warrior athletics and the Moore-Trask Scholarship (awarded annually to a deserving business student).