The Indiana Tech Alumni Association exists to promote the welfare of Indiana Tech and to establish a mutually beneficial relationship between the university and its alumni. While the Alumni Association encourages support of Indiana Tech, it also seeks to provide support for our growing alumni community.
Some of the many ways in which this mission is carried out are through the following:
- Special events for alumni and their families
- Awards and recognition
- Mentoring and networking
- Ongoing career planning services
- Opportunities for input on the future of Indiana Tech
- Presentation of alumni gifts to graduates at Commencement
- Assisting with fundraising
- Encouraging current students/future Alumni Association members to show their support
- Volunteer opportunities
- Special benefits and discounts
Alumni Association Annual Meeting
The annual meeting of the association is held during Homecoming on Saturday at 3 pm in the Talwar Leadership Center. This year the date of the meeting is Saturday, Oct. 7, 2023. If you are unable to attend the annual meeting in person you can request a link to attend online.
2022-23 Alumni Board Officers:
- President: Darius Darling, BSBA 2014, MBA 2017
- Vice-president: Ashley Aubrey, BSBA 2015, MBA 2017
- Treasurer: Jayant Pichamuthu, BSCIS 1993
- Secretary: Casey Hunsucker, BSBA 2006, MBA 2012
- Outreach Committee Chair: Clifford Clarke, BSDP 1989, MBA 2005, Current Representative to Board of Trustees
- Student Engagement Chair: Desmond Jones, BSCE 2016, MSE 2021, MBA 2022
If you are interested in joining an alumni committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Every member is important
You and your support are highly valued. It is important for us as a university to demonstrate the growing support of our alumni base. Opportunities for outside donations and special grants many times are affected by the amount of support we can show from our alumni, faculty, staff, and friends.
For more information on how to get involved, contact us at 260.399.2846 or by email at email@example.com.