The Indiana Tech Alumni Association exists to promote the welfare of Indiana Tech and to establish a mutually beneficial relationship between the university and its alumni. While the Alumni Association encourages support of Indiana Tech, it also seeks to provide support for our growing alumni community.
Some of the many ways in which this mission is carried out are through the following:
- Special events for alumni and their families
- Awards and recognition
- Mentoring and networking
- Ongoing career planning services
- Opportunities for input on the future of Indiana Tech
- Presentation of alumni gifts to graduates at Commencement
- Assisting with fundraising
- Encouraging current students/future Alumni Association members to show their support
- Volunteer opportunities
- Special benefits and discounts
Alumni Association members
Visit our Alumni Association members page to view a list of those who have paid Alumni Association dues.
Every member is important
You and your support are highly valued. It is important for us as a university to demonstrate the growing support of our alumni base. Opportunities for outside donations and special grants many times are affected by the amount of support we can show from our alumni, faculty, staff, and friends.
For more information on how to get involved, contact us at 260.399.2846 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.