Alumni Board of Directors
Notice: At the September 30th annual Alumni Association meeting the board and present members will vote on updated bylaws for the Alumni Association board. The proposed bylaw updates are available at the link below for review. Please direct all comments to email@example.com.
The Alumni Board of Directors is here to serve you and the greater Warrior community. All board members are elected by vote at the annual Alumni Association meeting during Homecoming. Members of the board serve either a one- or two-year term but may be re-elected when their term is completed.
Some of the ways in which the Alumni Board of Directors serves you and the Warrior community include:
- Listening to your concerns and suggestions
- Providing a unified voice to the university on alumni-related issues
- Helping plan events and activities to keep you connected to Tech
- Providing a connection between current students and alumni
- Assisting the Office of Institutional Advancement in strengthening the university
- Promoting networking and mentoring among both alumni and current students
If you are interested in serving on the Alumni Board of Directors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact any one of the current directors serving on the board. We’re also looking to form several Regional Advisory Committees to assist with engaging alumni in different areas of the state and country.
Ashley Benvenuti, BSBA 2015, MBA 2017, President
Jedidiah Bressman, BACOMM 2014, Treasurer
Kim Clapp, BSBA 2008, MBA 2011
Clifford Clarke, BSDP 1989, MBA 2005
Torrence Craig, BSBA 2012, Secretary
Alan Elliott, BSIME 2003, MBA 2010, Vice President
Kevin Faus, BSBA 2009
Bill Hollinger, BSCHE 1963
Anthony Juliano, MBA 2003
Jayant Pichamuthu, BSCIS 1993
John Taylor, MBA 2009
Michelle VanAnda, BSBA 2012
Amanda Wilt, BSBA 2015