Alumni Association Academic Scholarship for Traditional Students
Each year the Alumni Association awards an academic scholarship in the amount of 50% off full-time tuition (12 credits) each year to one junior or senior traditional undergraduate student in recognition of their outstanding academic achievement. Applications are reviewed by a committee comprised of members of the Alumni Board. Applications are due by March 24, 2023.
To qualify for the Alumni Scholarship, the student:
- Must be a junior or senior in full-time pursuit of a traditional day baccalaureate degree at the university in the fall semester.
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
- Must have completed at least one full traditional undergraduate academic year at Indiana Tech by the end of the 2023 spring.
- Must have no less than 24 credits remaining to completion of his or her degree at the conclusion of the 2023 spring semester.
- Must plan to attend the Alumni Association Annual Meeting during Homecoming to personally thank the Alumni Association members and Board of Directors.
To apply complete the online application form on or before March 24, 2023.
Alumni Association Family Scholarship for Traditional Students
The Alumni Association provides a $2000 scholarship for spouses and legal dependents of Indiana Tech alumni who enroll in Indiana Tech’s traditional day undergraduate program as full-time students.
The Alumni Association Scholarship will be awarded under the following conditions:
- The scholarship applicant has a spouse, parent, or step-parent that has graduated from Indiana Tech.
- Proof of relationship is required in the form of a marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc. After completing the application form please use your Indiana Tech email account to send supporting documents to email@example.com
- The student must be registered for a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester as an undergraduate student in the traditional day program at Indiana Tech.
- The application must be submitted before or during the semester in which the award is to be credited to the student.
- If the student is participating in athletics, the coach’s approval is required.
To apply please complete the online application form.